You ever realize your just ugly?

I don't know if i can live with my looks any longer.. I have a deviated septum and an overbite. Gives me a gimpy ass look. Used tk think it was just something wrong with my personality but I realize now I'm just physically unfortunate. Peoppe have told me im ugly and people have randomly told me im a good looking guy. I don't know what i can believe. Tried working out getting huge so I could finally be attractive but it just comes down to facial aethetics. Fixing my nose through sinsurance with surgery in a month.. gatta wear braces for a year.. then another surgery to fix my overbite and jaw. Just feel like I'm about to turn 22 and I'm wasting my prime. Anyone else feel like this?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry man. Some days I feel fugly, some days I feel much better.

But honestly, women care about other things than what you look like. Your attractiveness is not primarily based on your looks:
    thematinggrounds.com/what-are-women-attracted-to/

E. g. I have mental issues, and that is majorly unattractive.

A lot of funny-looking people are still very successful in terms of mating. Just remember your good bits and listen to the people who say you're good-looking.

I personally find that looks are very influenced by how people feel. If someone is flourishing, their looks tend to go up, and even if they are blessed with some rather strange features, they can look really beautiful.

• That is true but I feel man are more visual.

• @StrawberryBaby: I think you're generally right. What I wrote only works for guys. Unfortunately. But the good thing is that even though men are more visual, most of them aren't judging women 100% according to the absurd beauty standards of the media. It's more subjective, and people make a different impression in person than in pics.

What Girls Said 3

• Mhm, I do feel like that quite often. And I know people say I don't look bad, but a good amount of people in my life how called me ugly too.. so.. I just don't know.

• I mean not hitting on you are anything but you look far from ugly in your pic lol.

• Nooo? You're so clever :)

• @HookingSwan Hmm, I don't know, even my little cousin called me ugly once or twice. 😁 So it's not just complete strangers. But I hear what you're sayin.. it's just that I know I'm not gonna see myself as attractive anytime soon, no matter what and how many people say nice stuff to me. But thanks.

• I am not trying to be funny but I only feel like that when I am hungry and don't know what to eat/or don't have what I want to eat.

• Every morning lol. Oh well you just gotta be ugly and proud. Fuck the haters.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm also 22. I'm balding and have an open bite. I don't have the money to fix myself, and it probably wouldn't make a difference if I did. I've given up on ever finding love, so I'm just trying to focus on getting my career off the ground. Focusing on your work can give you purpose in life.

• Once you start believing that means game over