What to do when u feel like u no longer matter?

I don't know what to do any more he is so whichy washy he complains about money all the time but I make less money than him and I always end up paying more of the bills than he does not to mention I have to sit in a house with my kids and wonder what we are going to eat for the day when he eats out for lunch everyday he complains about me and the kids hates to spend time with us hates how I dress because he says other men will be looking at me but on the other hand he can be very good with the kids he can be loving to me we can get along we have sex a lot but he complains about not making enough money and never having free time is this normal behavior what should I do oh and he is always on the phone and I can't talk to him about anything?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him. My mom was married to a guy who did all those things (except I don't know and do not want to know about their sex life). He constantly complained but had the best life out of everyone in the family. You deserve to be with a guy who loves you and your kids and wants the very best for you. A guy who is *anything* less is useless to you.

What Guys Said 2

• This is very unfortunate. No, it's not normal behavior. He should not be complaining about how little money he has. He has no right to disrespect you. He is very lucky to have a woman like you. Sex is worth infinitely more than money. He shouldn't be complaining at all.

• He's ungrateful. You deserve better.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, that isn't normal. Dump him, or at least try and talk to him and tell him this. He is being selfish and inconsiderate. He isn't being a partner in this relationship, he is just being there when he wants to be, and not really there for the long haul. It isn't good for you, it is making you feel bad when you shouldn't. He is just trying to have the perks of this relationship, but not any of the actual relationship, because that takes work he isn't putting in.