MY heart hurts me like a huge physical pain, I can't sleep from the pain, after losing the one I love for 2 years & seeing him loving someone else?

the pain is so hard, as if there is metal thing inside my heart, i can barely walk from the pain , it has been this hard for 3 months, at first i couldnt sleep at all from the pain, and i used to beat my chest to calm it down, and now i use ice cubes to release it. but it doesn't go

23

Most Helpful Guy

• i believe u should better try forgetin him, if u don't wanna b in pain

What Guys Said 2

• Trust me, I understand. I have experienced that kind of pain before. It takes a long time to begin to pass.

• Get a new guy?

What Girls Said 2

• You are doing the right thing by not rushing into anything with anyone. The pain your feeling now will be your strength later on. You will in time be fine and be able to move on probably without taking him into your next relationship. He seems to flit from one girl to another thats not real love thats company. Xx

• you will heal.

• but it really hurts me , seeing him loving the ex who dumped him before we love each other, he contacted her again after 2 years , it is burning my heart really bad :'(