He cheated and I'm pregnant... What to do?

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for two and a half years and just recently he cheated. I had a feeling he was but then a reliable source (his brother) confirmed it. And now I also found out that I am pregnant. So should I stay with him for the sake of the baby or should I leave him because he couldn’t handle being faithful to me?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I know some people feel like oh you should stay together for the baby, the baby should have 2 parents not one, ok if you know that you can uphold yourself and the baby don't make yourself unhappy with staying with a man who is cheating on you, you will be locked down forever with that man in a unhappy situation, but if you love him then stay and if he loves you then stay...but just think about how the future will be with him you an the baby...your home with the baby while he is out cheating on you...that's a horrible feeling I say drop him and be strong

What Guys Said 3

• No lol. Ditch him and than rape his ass for child support. He doesn't deserve a girl like you if he cheats. Best of luck to you!

• the baby will not stop you from getting aids, anthat is not the actions of a good roll modle

and watch the brother to , he is going to try something, trust me I am a man I would its imprinted in the male dna

• Having a baby in the mix makes this all very complicated. Sounds like you're in for a very difficult life and without knowing all the variables I couldn't tell you what to do. IF you try to work things out then that may just lead to more cheating and a deterioration of the relationship. IF you leave him you'll join the millions of single mothers whose kids have a far higher chance of acts of crime and low academic success. You need to do a lot of thinking.

What Girls Said 2

• Leave him, your baby can still have its mother and father without you guys being in a relationship. If your baby grows up and see that the father is cheating, his/she is going to think its ok to cheat or get cheated on. So you have to be strong for the sake of you and your baby. Because your child could not see a weakness in you, so drop him like a dirty pair of under-cloths and move on...

• How would it help the baby for you to spend the next 18 years or so miserable? Cheaters don't stop cheating, so unless you think you can be happy with a guy who cheats, leave him. Make sure this guy pays his share of raising the baby.