Did I do anything wrong? I broke up with my ex of 5 years due to this few reasons. ?

i caught her out with another guy when she told me she's working, so she lied to me about it. After that i was so pissed, i confided in a close friend that my ex cheated on me 4 times, (well its not the first time i caught her doing that i just kept quiet and endured). And somehow she hacked into my fb and saw the conversation between me and my friend.

So she says that before that she planned to get back with me, after she found out that i say she cheating on me, she broke up with me. Say that i am using too harsh a word. and she says i am just being too insecured. Its just a movie she said,

She also mention that she didn't want to tell me she went out with guys because it will lead to more trouble. But i always tell her. wherever u wanna go, i dont mind, as long as you tell me about it. Is that too much to ask from a girlfriend? like where she is and whats she doing?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact is she was the one lying at the end of the day. It would be perfectly normal to be worried and jealous of a girl who goes out with various different guys and feels it's none of your business so instead of being truthful she choose to lie. If the situation was reversed she would have hit the roof, as you can tell by the crazy way she hacked into you facebook account. Knowing you were probably a bit jittery about your ex cheating previously she choose to lie about meeting up with other dudes that's fucked up. The fact that she has been secretly monitoring your Facebook messages is controlling and manipulative probably afraid you might be cheating on her as cheaters are always paranoid about being cheated on. Fuck that bitch and move on.

What Girls Said 4

• I would break up with someone after they did that once. It's obvious you didn't trust one another so the relationship had run its course.

• i was always faithful to her, i would let her read all my phone messages and stuff, for what reason she have not to trust me? i trusted her all along until i found out about the 1st guy, and trust is lost after each time.

• sigh ikr, i been waiting for her to graduate b4 taking my b. a, but atm i decided to go for my degree, and get my masters in violin. just do some self improvement. ><

• Good for you!

• Leave her. Gone through it with my ex. You are the only one who will come off worse by staying with her. Your confidence will go you will stop trusting people you won't trust your own judgment. Let her go and be happy

• Based on this, she's NOT worthy at all. Leave her and move on. Everyone deserves better ;)

• You're just like my boyfriend xD Do u love her so much?

• you have no idea how much i am infatuated with her. but well, i understand that sometimes, some things is just not meant to be. Her parents really want me as a son-in-law though. lol, now she's blaming me that every guy she tried to date is being judged and rejected by her family. >< it become an complicated thing now, its no longer just me and her.

• trust me, i tried to talk to. but, all i get for trying is to chase me out of the house, or promises to meet but never fulfill. or just treat me as invisible when i am standing there asking her to give me 5 min of her time. i mean, come on, why am i begging you for this when i am not the one being unfaithful

• There's another thing you could do tho bcoz u really sounded like my boyfriend tho. im sorry but we girls are really weird and egoistic. We want you but we want to act as if we don't, get it? yeah so.. do u still remember how did you make her fall for you at d first time? maybe you could try suprising her with that or if she chases you out of her house or anything. talk to her parents, tell them how much you need her.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!