Goood come back text to my ex?

ASAP GOOD COME BACK TO THIS?
My ex is tying to make me jealous and it's bloody hilarious, what's a good come back to this I need help in this conversation!

I said: "lol what, your hand?"
He said: "I find that kinda funny, cause I feel like I'm getting more than you.."
I said: "Well unlike you, I'm not sexually obsessive."

65

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Say his mother doesn't count

• "insert mate's name" has bad morning breath. You better keep some mouthwash nearby.

• "Enjoy your quality time with your right hand!"

• I think he is trying to make you jealous otherwise he wouldn't have told it to you

• I know that's what I said

• You still talk to your ex? Now that's the hilarious part

What Girls Said 5

• You mean the five sisters?

• LOL how is this downvoted, as according to her update, that's basically what she ended up saying only without the euphemism.

• Sounds like it is not even worth your time. I wouldn't bother playing games. Could always leave it and then if he texts you later just say sorry you were busy?

• your mates right?

• Hardly

• he said he's going out with his mates and will end up in someone's bed, so I said he's going to end with one of his mates

• if I was you, I would cut off whatever ties I have with my ex and that would be the best comeback ever

• Don't reply, he probably wants a reaction from you. Plus he's an EX...

• I know I just find it super entertaining

• Sorry, just got your text. I was up all night getting fucked. I'll text you back after morning sex.