My partner (kids dad) cheated me twice with the same girl? Does he really care about her more than me?

.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't care about either of you.
    He generally doesn't respect women otherwise he wouldn't be so carelessly willing to shit all over the both of you, put you both in harms way emotionally, and put you both in a grimy, sleazy, f*cked up situation for his own gratification. His cheating on you plants a seed of insecurity, makes you question your worth, and completely disrespects you as the mother of his child. Him cheating with her makes her look like a nasty, disgusting whore, gives her a bad name, and makes it look like she's not worth enough for him to OFFICIALLY END things with you yet he will take advantage of her stupid, slutty mentality.
    He screwed you both over. He made a fool out of BOTH of you. HE'S THE PROBLEM. He doesn't respect you as an individual and he doesn't respect women.

• Thanks for MHO :)

• she's not even attractive. Her body is way out of shape, she doesn't take pride in her hair, and she dresses like a hooker. She has NO SELF-ESTEEM and she is fine with being this nasty, sleazy man's blowup doll with a heartbeat. She's okay with being nothing greater than a grade-D, mediocre hole for some dirty cheater to pump his d*ck in. When a woman is so internally incompetent, she doesn't care about being a whore.

• In fact, giving a man an orgasm is probably the closest thing to a badge of honor she has. It's sad.

What Guys Said 3

• I know this and that's he doesn't care at all about you. If he says he does he's also a liar. I have no tolerance for cheaters.

• Just wish he could've done things different if he wanted to be with her again why not cut it off being cheated on sucks makes you feel like you weren't enough to someone rejection and failure I'm constantly thinking how could he and why but I will never have an answer

• I don't know if he cares more about her, but he definitely doesn't care about you. I know it mustn't be easy to dump the father of your kid, but you have to, cause it's just gonna cause you more and more pain.

• We aren't together anymore it's been really hard these couple of days.

• I know, I would never understand cheaters. They have everything, a stable relationship, and even a kid, and they still cheat...
      But yeah, everything happens for a reason, and I'm sure you're gonna find a way more amazing man than him, a man that is faithful and will love your kid as it's one of his own.
      Best of luck to you and your kid, I'm sure you don't deserve this :)

• Thank you so much! I appreciate the nice words.

• cheaters dont care about others all they care is about himself dump that douche

• I think I can see that he is just so cold with me I just feel like I needed answers and he is careless about how I feel just out and about with the new girl. I don't understand why guys go with girls like her she knew about me all along.

• As a guy you think they will last?

• nah he is probably gonna cheat her too

What Girls Said 4

• You need to ask him? Maybe it is just sex and no feelings, but I don't know, only he can answer your question.

• I did he said he just doesn't know because it just happened. She knows I was with him a night before he cheated and doesn't care. He said I'm a great person and gave everything to him but he just wasn't feeling it it's just so hard everything was great

• He doesn't care about anybody.

• Yeah, probably.

• He cares about neither of you, otherwise he'd just choose one to be faithful too. He just has you both because you guys both let him. Lucky him.