I broke up with my boyfriend 6 months ago, and I really do miss him a lot and I still have feelings for him, should I start to talk to him first?

Knowing that he tried to talk to me 3 or 4 times but i didn't answer him, after that i blocked him on Facebook, Instagram, twitter and whatsapp *in order not to try to talk to me again* but now after all of that i feel that i miss him a lot and i'm afraid to take the risk and talk to him first and i regretted that i blocked him. Should i swallow my pride and unblock him and start talking to him again? Or it would be pointless?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always worth a shot. Just start of gradually and then build up. So much could have changed.

What Guys Said 2

• guess u should... hope he didn't block u back though

• That's what i'm afraid of actually.

• Contact him and tell him that you made a stupid mistake by dumping him and regret it.

If he declines it and doesn't want to get back, just tell him "Let me know if you change your mind" and go No Contact.

What Girls Said 2

• It wouldn't hurt to talk to him again.. Letting him know that you breaking up with him was just a mistake you made.. I know how you feel.. I had the same problem and I know how u feel.. I ended up making up with him and were together now

• Why did you break up with him in the first place? Think about the reason you broke up and if its worth going back to him.