Girls, Girls what would you tell your ex if he called you every week?

Say he is the one who broke up with you and there was a month of no contact then out of the blue he calls you and he is friendly but then he starts to tell you he loves you and acts like he wants to be with you and you believe him because you still love him but then he backs off on telling you how he feels about you and acts like he doesn't want to be with you, but continues to call you every week.

What do you do? or what do you tell him?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the relationship we had and why we broke up. If I wanted him back, I'd make him work for it. I'd also make sure he's not contacting me just because he's feeling lonely and not getting enough female attention. In the situation you described, it seems it's for that reason in which I would tell him I knew why he was doing it, that I didn't want to be some attention rebound and for him to stop calling me.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd tell him that he's messing with my head and that I've moved on from him (or that I'm trying to) and he can either be my friend and stop saying he loves me, or he can leave me alone.

• i would block him..

• same situation before. Ask him wth he wants cos you shouldn't be confused if he wants u or not. Ask him straight up