What are some sneaky signs your ex wants you back?

Guy's your opinion please!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you catch him falling out of the tree outside your window... or collecting your loose hairs to make a hair doll... or taking creep shots of you to wackit to later... or sorting through your garbage... or kidnapping your pet cat... or pretty much anything like that...

• How about using a friend to keep an eye on me?

• Ya, it's pretty shitty of him not to give you closure... Eight months is *a ton*, you should feel justified in pressing on him if you want, it isn't too much to ask

• We'll in those 6-7 months we still hang out and we're friends with benefits but totally acted like a couple though

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't bother asking anything about an ex here, no one knows anything.

Best thing to do is go No Contact and leave him alone. If he contacts you, take it that he wants to see you and set up a date then.

• I Already tried that then we did the friends with benefits thing then I'm trying no contact again currently but I don't think it's working. I don't know what else to do?

• This advice is perfect... walk away, move on with your life.
      If he reaches out, bonus , make a date.
      Or you find better, bigger bonus :)

• I love him I can't move on

• There aren't any.

• No signs at all?

• Then why would they do this, do you know?

• Other men have shown up! I leave this in their capable manhands!

What Girls Said 1

• Still texting or calling you

• I Already tried the no contact then we did the friends with benefits thing then I'm trying no contact again currently but I don't think it's working. I don't know what else to do?