Facebook trust issues? Long story but needs help?

Hi, well a few weeks ago my girlfriend posted a picture of a woman sitting on a mans face on another mans page And told him not to worry just think about that everything will be ok. We argued about it she said she would delete him and tried to tell me it's just Facebook and he lives in another state. A week ago I asked her was she following him. She said no 2 days ago she forgot her phone and left it in the car when she went in the store. I picked it up because of this incident my trust is lacking. I can see that she has been searching for this person frequently and is friend with them on another page under a different name. I ask her why is she still associated with the same person if I asked her not to and she says he doesn't even get in this page it's a back up page. It's like she missed the point then she start trying to turn the argument on me and tell me how wrong I am for even picking up the phone and invading her privacy.
I don't know what to do anymore she acts like she doesn't want to stop the thing on Facebook I tried to talk to her and tell her I've been loyal and all she can say is you may have other girls in you phone under guys names. I tell her it seems like you don't care about my feelings she says the same back anything I say she says it back so it's not getting anywhere it's like arguing with a kid and I'm just trying to explain that I don't think it's right to do that. She says so you don't want me to have any Facebook friends I'll just delete them all and I'm only asking about one person that she chose to say something sexual to. I'm a quiet person and keep a lot to myself. This I can't hold in. My friend seen the picture and was lost for words he heard the story but when he saw the picture he understood my anger. What would you do if your spouse did this? Right now I don't know what to do. I just know I don't like it.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Long story short honey. This is an emotional affair. I would leave her because quite frankly she sounds like a pathological liar. I mean, the least she can do is be honest with you! And the fact that she is defensive about him and secretive as well, well that just goes to show you that there is much more than what appears on the surface. Dig deeper and you will only see more things that'll hurt you. I suggest breaking it off because it's quite obvious to me she's not letting him go for one reason or another. This could be temporary or long term. In either case you shouldn't be expected to stay loyal to someone who isn't loyal in their words or their actions👍

What Guys Said 0