Does the no contact rule work or is it better to stay in touch?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I waited 2 months without any type of contact. Then, at the advice of a female friend of mine, I emailed her. My female friend told me to only write "Hi, I hope you're doing well" She responded with. You ever contact me again I'll have you arrested for stalking me and have a restraining order placed on you. So... No more contact. I never expected this response. Neither did my friend who urged me to send the email in the first place.

• Yeah but we're friendly or cordially towards one another like we did no contact then we're friends with benefits now I'm trying no contact again but not sure if it's working. Maybe a little because he's using his friend to keep an eye on me but it's not helping that much I don't think and don't know what else to do? :(

What Guys Said 3

• Depends. But if she broke my heart, i'd say fuck you and forget about her. Then show her what she is missing out on.
    If it was something more serious like divorce and kids are involved. Then, you absolutely need to stay in touch. For the kids that is.

• No it was just me and him but I love him

• Didn't work for me. I tried giving my all to make it work too and she still refused

• sometimes no contact rule works better :)

• Like when because it doesn't seem to work or have I not waited that long. It might be working a little because he's having his friend keep an eye on me for him but not enough. What do you think?

• i can't type everything it takes too much time.. send me your whats up in private message.. we'll talk audio cause im really sick of typing :p i can help , but not this way

• Okay I Messaged you

What Girls Said 3

• it works sometimes

• It works in a way and depending in the situation actually.

• It depends on how you want to use it.