How do guys deal with breakups?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually completely avoid any contact with the girl for several months
    I feel very sad, like i am missing someone, but i understand i made the decision because it was best for me

I usually work out twice as hard, and try to surround myself with other girls to preoccupy my attention and make myself feel good, like i still am attractive and i can still get ladies

• I forgot about picking a best answer for this question and then I read your comment and I just thought it was really good so here you go bello, MHO :)

• THANKS FOR MHO BEAUTIFUL :) :) :)

What Guys Said 6

• It's hard to deal with break ups for me cause i really genuinely
    fall hard for a girl when I'm with her and she is my world it took
    me over a year almost 2 years to get over my first love with
    my very first Girlfriend at age 28 and than i waited for 7 years
    before i found the second Girl but when we broke up that one
    wasn't too hard i guess cause all she did was try to get me to
    give her sex and even once tried to force sex on me hard to
    believe this big guy here having this much younger Girlfriend
    do that but it happened to me..

• By not contacting the person ever again, moving away from that place, etc

• I delete them from social media and get rid of anything that reminds me of them. I then take some time to myself before jumping back into the dating world.

• I stop dating for awhile and work on myself/my life. I also fully accept the reason for the break up and I accept my part in it.

• During this time, if your ex tried to talk to you would you be receptive?

• No, I make clean breaks and have a no contact rule. Making a clean break and having a nc rule helps both of us move on after the breakup. Also, making a clean break and having a nc rule ensures that no feelings are further hurt if the relationship ended badly.

• Get guy friends to go out drinking with me while they spend all night calling my ex names and how much better I am without her and introducing me to random girls through the drunken night

• Try to forget as soon as possible.

What Girls Said 2

• Now... I just move on. I used to pine away. Now I delete all of his contact info and block his cell number on my phone and I make sure I date, even if I don't feel like it.

• The same way girls do, bitch to their friends and go out and try to meet someone new