Should I tell my ex boyfriend about this or should I leave it alone?

My ex boyfriends baby mum sent me a message telling me to leave him alone and she called me a side chick blah blah blah. I told her im not fucking with him anymore and we dont even speak anymore. She replies i know you're not beause i made him feel it.

My ex boyfriend told me in the past she stopped him from seeing his daughter because she was seeing me. But when you're used to being lied to you dont know what to belive. Am i right? And I don't know why she's telling me to leave him alone. I know she's not with him at all but i know she's deffinetly not over him. She has billions of old pictures of him and her together.

Me and my ex boyfriend don't speak anymore. And I'm not sure if i should tell him what she said also apologise for not listening to him in the first place. But her saying that to me sounded like she ruined my happiness with him because she still wants to be with him.

He*

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much drama! I suggest you not bother with either one of them and move on with some one who is sane.

What Guys Said 3

• Screen shot it send it to him file a restraining order cuz she sounds a little coo coo

• Yeah tell him about it

• Yeah you should tell him

What Girls Said 0