My husband walked out on us a week ago. Why would he ask if I was seeing any guys?

Surely he wouldn't care!

I mean seeing any guys since the breakup!

58

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't care about that asshole, or what he thinks.

What Guys Said 8

• He walked out meaning? are you two legally divorced or has he just by words said to you that he doesn't want this relationship anymore?

well if you are not legally divorced, then maybe still cares but not so much that he wants you back or maybe he is casually checking on you to see if you are happy or not? possible, right?

• So he can relieve his conscience for already seeing other girls. That is my first reaction.

• Wow, you're in one of those tough life-changing moments. May God bless you and make it easy for you. Its never easy as a single mother to raise children. Your priority should be not what he is saying or his jealousies and insecurities, but if you can somehoouw repair your relationship or get a new one...

• He's possessive! :D

• he might of though you were cheating maybe?

• Relieve a guilty conscience.

• He's playing mind games, ignore him.

• It's really a bad news

What Girls Said 4

• Because ideally, he wants to not only be free of any responsibilities he has in respect to you and any children you guys may have, but he'd like to keep a monopoly over you so that things could go back to exactly how they were before, if and when he decides to come back.

i. e. classic case of wanting his cake and to eat it too.

• Were you? It sounds like you were. If you were it was a selfish thing to do. I assume you have children.

• It's called 'dog in the manger '. He doesn't want you but he doesn't want anyone else to have you either. Don't tell him anything, if he walked out, he has no right to know what you're getting up to.

• Um why do you care? He walked out on you. You need to now work on the family not on giving a damn what he is doing.

• I don't care. I just wondered why he would ask that since it's actually none of his business

• You wondered. Don't wonder it. Forget it.