What you do when your hearts get break?

what you do when you see the girl you love, is with someone elese, and you find she has got boyfriend, what do you do when you see them and you feel you are breaking , you really feel the hurt , the hurt taht comes from your heart, what make you feel better? time? what if you get tired of all this breaks and time? i wanted her for lik 2 years, and always i did try my best to be there for her when she needs me, and always i did try to be close to her and make her happy, and now that she got boyfriend, she asks me to stay friend with her, , i wasn't her boyfriend everything i asked her, she said she is not ready, now what i should do, i really feel the hurt, i feel my broken heart, what should i do

43

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't do anything. Time doesn't ease pain it helps you to learn to live with it. A broken - heart is like having a virus. You have to wait until it's out of your system There is no remedy for it , you just have to work through it by keeping your mind occupied.

What Girls Said 3

• Try to think about everything except the person, and drown myself in music.

• i know but, i just get fail , i feel like i never ever want again someone like this

• Ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream

• yeah :) that could work

• i distract myself.

• you were in the moment like this? how long time ago? how do you feel now?

What Guys Said 3

• All you can do is move on friend

• but its hard, i just so bad wanted her, i dont know if i ever want someone in future like this

• I bet you that you will move on

• I think of sad! :D

• Go to strip Club with your friends, get drunk , have a lapdance