Have you ever did the dumping only to find that it was a mistake and you wanted them back?

Have you ever been the one who did the dumping only to find that it was a mistake and you wanted them back? Guys this question is mainly for you... Regardless of the situation, did you tell her you wanted her back?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• no sorry but my ex dumped me and it broke me heart I still can't stand being away from her but we are friends now and to be honest if she said that she wanted me back she wouldn't even get the last word out before I just grabbed her and kissed her so I would say go for it I wish my ex would

What Guys Said 2

• Done*

• No, but the love of my life dumped me.. and through the rumor mill, I hear she realizes she made a mistake. I've experienced the worst emotional pain I've ever felt in my life over this past 6 months.. and I wouldn't take her back if she tried because of it.

What Girls Said 1

• I have to say that am with these two guys bognman420 & the Anonymous user...

I was dumped...But I don't know what my Boyfriend of 5 years is thinking right now. I haven't heard anything in 5 months. I don't know where, or what he is doing...But if he came up to me today I would accept him into my arms and probably cry my eyes out, just like the night he told me he loved me.

I miss him more all the time, I keep trying to tell myself to move on, but I guess I don't know how...Not when I have such intense feelings and they will not subside.