Do you give second chances to your exes?

Personally, I don't but I do end in good terms with them.

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I have stayed too long in a relationship and it ruins any chance of being on good terms afterwards. It really depends on the WHY you broke up, if it is something fudamental like cheating no second chances but if it is a factor like something needs to change then just maybe but as I said I am wrong person to ask because someone made promises to me and didn't keep them.
    I think it is an individual decision when all is said and done, everyone has their own little set of rules/dealbreakers - Some just seem stricter than others from the outside.

What Guys Said 9

• I've had 2 exes none got second chance, a ex is ex for a reason.

• Just a dude that has never been in a relationship before passing by.

• Everyone deserves a second chance! :D

• I don't because I have tried to make thing work in the past, but it always blows up in my face

• i was never left in my life but i think i would.

• I have been fortunate. My exes have become friends. No major meltdowns.

• It depends, if I have the feeling they have changed or are sorry for mistakes, maybe yes. It would also depend on how bad the issue was and if it sounds credible that the other can change.
    If you got bothered by your girl being too "chatty" than she won't become a silent girl because you want it.
    Or if she would have been in bed with 7 other guys during our relationship, that would make it incredible that she'd become 100% faithful...
    Generally though, I'm a forgiving person :D

• sometimes... and all failed again...

• It depends of the flare or if love is still here

What Girls Said 4

• HAHAHAHA. No. I always have a good reason for ending things and it's not something they can magically fix. Incompatible personalities will always be incompatible.

• No never. its impossible for me to give them a second chance. Im really cruel lol

• Don't do it! They are the same people you left. If they cheated, you are doubly foolish

• No never 😑