Has your ex ever been petty?

I'm over my ex and truly happy without him. My life goes on ok. But then he posts a picture of a fat ugly busted ratchet bitch pouring his heart out to her and claiming how she's the only one for HIM. LOL! I guess he expected me to be in his inbox or feel bad but I don't and this shit is funny. Since I left him he's been in multiple relationships poor thing. I'm trying to figure out why is he being so Petty? I don't post personal shit about who I'm dealing with or pictures of them as it's nobody's business. lol smh maybe it's time I should remove him from my friend's list since clearly he doesn't know how to do that and then downgrades to a true thot and hoodrat lol

23

Most Helpful Guy

• One tried to be petty and childish, but I always make a clean break and have a strict no contact rule. So I only heard about how she was acting through other people.

What Guys Said 2

• important for me, and you're so hot.

• the fuck u mean hoodrat girl, fuck u mean? sike and yes many people are salty after u done with em

What Girls Said 2

• I dated a girl for 3.7 years, I dumped her and she completely fucked me over and left me an emotional wreck. She then got with an overweight girl who tries to be a wannabe emo, she flaunted it in my face and it destroyed me even more. Her overweight girlfriend has/does: Hit her, cheated on her, controls her, makes her feel really small about herself and constantly shouts at her, I still stupidly have feelings for the girl but karma sure did bite her in the bottom. Only thing you can do is laugh and stick one finger in the air at them. There will be someone who will treat you right, you just have to look for them :P

• Or u can hide his post on facebook. My ex did something like that😒. When we were together I didn't have a facebook. After we split I made one. right after he updated his relationship status with some girl. take a wild guess. He added me. I thought it was too obvious and petty but I just hid his post so it was like we were never friends on fb😉If u think he's just looking for a reaction or tryna make u jealous, dont delete him then. Just hide his post. Dont let him get to u hun.