How do you know if your truly in love with someone?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't.

• True to your name, I see.

• It is actually a true statement. You genuinely do not actually know. It is a silent neurological process in the human brain; instead of knowing it you come to realize it, that is you suffer from a posteriori states relative to your emotions.

What Guys Said 3

• I think one way could be if you are always happy when they are around, if the bring always bring smile to your face, even when you are sad.

• you are very young. I am in my 20s and i dont know that yet. you will see as the years go buy

• if you could picture yourself with them as a family with kids

• Not necessarily. Not everyone wants a family and kids, right?

• Okay, so that's your decision now? I mean your decision doesn't look natural or motivated by yourself. It rather looks forced. Can you really live with such a decision? Just asking.

• Well i have a bro and a sis and my sis was born when i was 10 and I've witnessed my dad raising her and it looks annoying to have children so i dont want any lol

What Girls Said 6

• When you're acting crazy and he tells you he doesn't think you're crazy. That's when you know lol.

• Ha, being in love and loving someone are two totally different things. Being 'in love' (infatuation) is like a drug, you can't think about anything else and you'd spend every second of every day with them. 'Loving someone' is when you get that complete feeling in your gut and they make you completely happy.

• Your 15 you don't know exactly what's love. Only when you have a serious relationship and have real responsibilities.

• You don't love's a lie and for the weak

• If someone pulled out a gun & said one of you had to die... would you take the bullet for them? Are you willing to staybconmited even when you don't "feel like it?" Look up 1 Corinthians 13. Even nonreligious people quote that verse at their weddings. That's how you know.

• When you're a grown up and they see you at your worst and still love you. Trust me, it isn't love at 15, it's lust and hormones.