Ex is mad and doesn't want to be friends?

So, in trying, or tried to be friends with my ex. I care about her as a person, I'll always want the best for her & yes I do miss her. Yesterday though she was texting me saying she's seen my tweets & to "enjoy my new girl", obviously sarcastic, even though she's slept with "just 2 guys" and that she's seeing one of them. We've been broken up for 3 weeks. So I was giving her relationship advice because I do want her to be happy. She was into it & all of a sudden asked, "what is wrong with you". Then perceived to say she doesn't want my advice & that I'm annoying & she doesn't want to be my friend. She was even bringing up the past calling me a liar in the relationship, etc, etc. why is she so upset? She basically broke up with me soooooo

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Break ups are rough and weird, you shouldn't always stay friends

• Accept her decision and move on. Ignore her efforts to make you feel bad about yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Put a lot of distance between you.