Help me get my ex back, girls. Please :)

me and my ex split bout two years ago and we have been talking now for about a year we see each other every know and than I still love her like crazy and she knows this I think because I haven't told her in about a year but she texted me saying that she heard a lot of songs that reminded her of me on the radio one day than we hung out last weekend with her best friend now she has a boyfriend but he is a goofy ugly loser and her doesn't drink or smoke she likes to party drink and smoke pot on the weekends we always partied and I invited her to come over sat with her friend because I don't want to scare her to watch the ufc fights I want to tell her I love her so bad but I'm scared its not a good idea any help from the ladies mainly on how I should go about trying to get her back she is flirty and I get the vibe she still has feelings for me she has told me she loves me but hasn't said she is in love with me please help thanks everyone

What Girls Said 1

• talk about all the old times you guys had together and make her laugh, making a girl laugh is the best thing you can do- that's probably how her current boyfriend got her, I've been out with some unfortunate looking people before and its because they all make me laugh and I had a lot of fun with them its actually one of the most attractive thing to girls. also smoking a bit of mary jane is good as long as your buying. but actually the one thing girls look for in a guy is the ones that make them laugh the most! hope this helps- only tell her you love her if your sure she's going to say it back though. but good luck dude.

• Yea I always make her laugh we have so much fun lik she locked me in the bathroom lol I just want her back so bad and I get the vibe she might want me just not sure if I should try harder but thankx alot

What Guys Said 1