My hubby and I have been split up for a few weeks. He's being so nice all the time. Why is this?

Everything I ever nagged him about he is now doing. He's thanking me for things and he never used to thank me for and he's telling me that he will help out anytime with the kids.
Why the huge change in his personality?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe becoming this "Perfect Husband" is his coping mechanism for the split. It could also be that he wants to show you that he's a changed man. Either way, I hope everything works out for you hun!

What Guys Said 1

• I am not sure but I would get counseling to find out.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmmm well he's just I don't know tryna make u happy... I'm going through that for now like 3 months with my ex too

• When it's MY idea, it's fun to do
    When I'm nagged bossed to do something (even if it's a good idea), then it's drudge slave work with no accolades and sometimes critiqued = ugh

IF
    you get back together, you'll find that letting him do things HIS way on HIS timeline will get the same things done as you wish, only better & happier
    Obviously he's motivated to do the right thing and so far... not distracted by pretty neighbors... but don't wait too long

• he wants you back.