How to get my ex back?

We were friends for 5 months then began dating. We dated for 7 months then we broke up. Its been a few weeks and we still act like a couple when we hang out and when text like usual. Neither of us are ready to move on and see other people yet. I want him back so badly. I don'tknow what to do. HE still likes me and I still love him. HELP

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't help you that much unless you told me how you broke up and a little bit about him

• we broke up because he got a new job and the stress of trying to fit me into his scheduel just got to much for him. We fought becasue i didn;t get to some him really. He doesn't really have his life figured out yet, has a lot of stress and doesn't like resoinsibility. He likes to have fun. HE is 19 and lives an hour away from me

• I would try to ease back into it. tell him you want to get back together but make it clear that you'll let him have as much space as he needs. He obviously is going through some stuff (like you said) so just give home te and space but try to make it clear you absolutely want him back. If you can only see him once a week or so eventually his want to see you will force him to fix his problems and his want to see you more often will make him do so. Hope this helps.😄

What Guys Said 3

• well the easiest way is to ask him to get back
    the right way is to just be friends for now and wait till he asks you

• im scared of rejection

• then wait my love
      though whats bad in rejection. Hey comeon if he says No its his loss

• if u both like each other, then u can always get back... no?

• Please check google

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him about why this relationship didn't work out and ask if he'd be willing to try again. Prepare yourself for the best and also for the worst. I hope everything works out for you!

• it was stressful because he started a new job and was focused on that so the stress of the girlfriend was hard. and he said maybe sometime in the future

• Im sorry to here that. I hope his answer helped you find some closure and peace. I wish you the best dear! Stay strong.

• tell him how you feel.

• He just says sorry for hurtng me and that he feels bad

• and says who knows what the future holds