My ex changed his mind about me should I cut him out of my life?

He broke up with me over 4 months ago and he still contacts me. About 2 weeks ago he really wanted to be with me and I thought we were back together because he said he wanted me and also said he never wants to lose me and he told me he loves me and when I said it back he said "I love you more." He started calling me babe and love again and acting really caring.

Then the the next week he backs off and acts like he never said those things to me and when we were talking I said something and he said "is it because u love me" and when I said yes he said "not going to happen."

Should i I just block him without even telling him? I just want to move on I'm tired of him breaking my heart.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Should you even be asking this? It's obvious, he's just playing with your emotions. Sever all contact with him.

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you wanna continue as his Yo-Yo on a string you gotta cut the cord. Any contact with this cheesy 2%&# is unhealthy for you.

• he may have a personality disorder... but I mean his behavior isn't healthy for you.. I dated a girl who was like this... It generally seems all about them and all about control.. So I guess blocking would be the only way because people like this who seem to value themselves so highly generally don't give a fck.. they'll just go and try to manipulate another person.

• Yes just put him completely out of your life... and don't contact him...

Sounds like he is just playing with your feelings...

• Cut him off. Block him without telling him. Move on.

What Girls Said 3

• You should definitely let that go. He sounds like a narcissist. And I was married to one. He wants control. And if you keep entertaining it then he will always have control over you. Just implement the " no contact rule". He will eventually get it.

• Yes, block him. He does not sound in any way sincere and honestly why would you want someone like that in your life? I wish you the best dear!

• yes block him and don't waste a single word on him. He's just a f***boy. sounds a bit like my ex