Why won't ex husband respect the no contact rule?

I haven't called or texted my ex husband since he started harassing me and calling me fat, ugly, and desperate. But almost every two weeks he texts my friends and family trying to get in touch with me. I changed my phone number and told him I did. I also told him I would get a restraining order when I get my court date but he doesn't care. He keeps making up reasons to talk to me and makes it sound important. But my family is getting annoyed but I refuse to give him my number. He is causing my anxiety to act up and I started getting panic attacks again. Now he if inboxing me on Facebook. I don't want to be angry anymore and I want no part of him. I have forgiven him for my own peace of mind but he is making it extremely hard not to hold a grudge.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the police involved. File a harassment case.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't your family block HIS number from their phone? And why can't you do the restraining order sooner than possible?

• tell everyone to block him

• block him girl!