Should I dump my boyfriend?

Yesterday I came home from work and caught my boyfriend smearing shit on my walls in my house (we live in different houses). When I asked why the hell he was doing he said "calm down babe it was just a prank." I told him to clean it up and he did but I'm really pissed. Who pranks people like that? Anyway he said he was sorry but I dont think I want to be with him anymore. Should I break up with him?

416

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• That's pretty bad

• He apologized... C'mon find better reasons to breakup than this little things he try to do... FYI. Guys grow up but their brain doesn't, so you got to deal with it... calm down, relax. A fight is fine but breaking up, seriously?

• If you really really love him and want to spend the rest of your life with him, then I'd say take him to a Psychiatrist & Psychologist. That is some seriously weird behavior. If you're pretty much just hanging out, having a bf/gf relationship... then why would you stay with him? That is some seriously weird behavior. Choice is yours, but I'm a guy, and I've known a lot of guys... can't think of anyone who would do crap like that.

• Smearing something on your walls? That would p*** me off too. What was it he was smearing on your walls?

• I'm not gonna read, but if you gotta ask then chances are yes you should.

• That is the foulest/funniest thing I've ever read... only break up with him if you're sure he won't smear shit all over your car for revenge...

• i would dump him in a heart beat

• That's a shitty prank

• Very odd behavior. It will continue. So yeah, find someone new.

• Hahahaha LOL Dump him, Oh the irony...

• Lol for this shit i dont think so

• Define shit?

• was it real shit? lmfao that dude is crazy as hell.

put him in a mental institute yo

• yeah if he's that big of a D bag brake it off

• Dudes a freak, dump

What Girls Said 4

• Yes without a doubt

• That is reallllllllly weird. If this is the only weird/creepy thing he's done then I would just tell him not to do something so disgusting again, but if we weren't deeply invested in the relationship I'd break up with him.

• We have been together for a year and a half and he always pranks me and his friends but never like this.

• I would just make sure he knows that this prank went too far and if he does something like this again you'll break up with him. But I wouldn't want to throw away a year-long relationship.

• If he apologized and cleaned it up then it's ok. don't hold it against him by breaking up with him, issues occur, forgive and move on.

• lol was it real shit?