I met a girl and fell in love with her, found out she was a big slut, she told me part of the truth, my question is: do people change?

i fell inlove with this girl, the thing is we met through a dating site, and we fucked from the first day we met, we took it slow and fell inlove after a month, but i noticed some shady behaviour during that first month, anyway i found out she was like a MAJOR slut, she is only 20 years old and had slept with almost 50 guys !!! she told me part of that story only,(she loves to party but lessend that for me, and she is stubborn sometimes and does what she wants, and has bad relation with her family even though her family are rich and prestigious) , anyway we have been together for two months now and i think im inlove with her, the times spent with her were amazing, but we brokeup yesterday after i knew her story, i got shocked and felt heart brokenand didn't know if i can spend my life with a person like that kind of history or behaviour and dont think i can trust her ,. and my question is : was breaking up with that girl the right choice? do people change?

thank you a lot :) u helped me more than u can imagine guys :) I've decided to continue with the breakup coz its gonna be only harder in the future, too many problems and ethical issues that can't be changed easily, it will take a life time im sure and it would only hurt both of us, its hard to breakup but its for the best.

127

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont man, girls with high counts have a higher chance of divorce. Plus think about it, she goes from fucking 15 guys in a year to just one, can you imagine how hard that is. I would keep fucking her but i would NOT get serious with her.

What Girls Said 12

• They say a Zebra never changes its stripes, however, in your case, t seems she was trying To... Lessen that for you.
    You say you 'Think im inlove with her,' so with this being said, it wasn't just all about the bed, it was... The times spent with her were amazing.
    Let sleeping dogs lie and with the truth that came out, why put her in the doghouse? Unless you have full proof in the not so sweet pudding of her 'Past' coming back to haunt her and you as well, you either love her unconditionally or... Have this sour ball in your mouth forever and ever.
    Good luck. xx

• People can change, but it takes forever. You should just move on. Don't date gurls from dating sites. Firstly, you can't safely assume that she isn't texting/online dating some other guy behind your back. You'll be better off with a normal gurl you meet offline.

• She is royal to you? She wants to be with you? She wants to commit to you? That is the most important right now.
    But for her past; you have to accept her as she is.
    this is her past. I am not defending but I do not want to judge either
    take it or leave it i say

• WOW!!! That's all I can say that was so long. If she wants to change it has to come out of her. If not she will never change. Go to the doctors to make sure she didn't give you anything. Sorry but its the truth I mean what did you think? She slept with you the first day you met her. Come on that was a red flag right there.

• Her sleeping with a lot of guys disappointed you. I guess its good to break up while its still fresh. Im sure you will have trust issues if you stayed. You'll always feel restless and wonder what she's doing. So its all good. Move on.

• People of creature of habit, typically...

• I think people are different in different relationships, just because she has slept with a lot of people doesn't mean she would do it if you were together. It might have been that she was single when they happened. You can't change a person's past but their future hasn't happened yet. Some people wouldn't be able to get over it though but the only person who can make that decision is you.

• If you cannot move past that , then it was okay to break up.

• Like Hailey Williams said "once a whore you're nothing more. I'm sorry but that will never change."

• All these people are saying people don't change, but go ask a loyal older wife how many men she had been with when she was younger and I'm sure a lot of them would have a high number. People are always growing and changing, if it's a current habit, or if it's something you feel will always bother you than it is better to move on now while it's light. But people have pasts, no one is perfect and everyone has skeletons. It's all about finding the ones you are okay with living with.

• Not everyone will, but sometimes it takes the right person to make someone want to change their ways. I know a lot of men and women who were extremely sexually active, and when they met their partner they stopped their ways. Also, you can't judge someone on their actions they made before they met you. Reason being is they might not have done that stuff at all if they had met you earlier in life.

• Slut shaming at it's finest.

Who cares if she used to sleep around? As long as she is clean it doesn't matter at all. You are dating the girl, not her genitals.

What Guys Said 6

• It's not the right choice. This girl might not be your happily ever after, but it does sound like the makings of something special.

When you find your own bigotry getting in the way of love, it's time to pull your head out of your ass.

• I would screw with her, but keep other serious options open. I would not cut myself from other women.

Also, you can try anything with her and learn a lot of things. Do not be afraid to fail or to do something bad to her because she is used to this. Actually you should not care if she is a slut. Act indifferent and show her that you are calm and can handle her. Act like a guy that has seen it all and is bored of the same crap that every girl does, like she did.

If she starts going for other guys, do not be impressed and act bored like it's nothing new. If she acts bitchy ignore her and tell her you can't take her seriously.

She was expecting that you would be upset over her past. You reacted just like she expected instead of acting like a decent man. You should get back to her and from now on act completely indifferent and not shocked by anything "slutty" that she does.

A real man would be indifferent of her past. But if you have other options right now, dump her.

• No generally they don't.
    If you have a feeling that she is just a bitch deep down then that is how she probably will be in the long run.

• Some people can change; I know I did

• we're all screw ups... in one way or another.

• It's rare that people change. The ones who do usually require a life altering event to inspire the change. The truth is, for most people, their past is indicative of their future.

And you've only been together two months, that's nothing. Aside from her partner count, I noticed a few red flags in your description. Top that off with the fact that the more partners someone has the more likely they are to divorce (significantly so), you had a recipe for disaster on your hands.

You were smart to bail.

And frankly, if you have a bad feeling about someone... trust it.