Got an overwhelming feeling to text the ex. why?

I really want to yext him. Im sat here panicing my heart is pumping so fast why

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own heart here, dear, there finally comes a time when you want to down the Line... Text the ex.
    If it has been a month of Mondays or even not, go ahead and push a button on your own end to see how he is doing and how things are going?
    From where I am sitting, if you are sitting there, 'Panicing my heart,' perhaps this heartbeat is trying to tell you there could be more in store.
    If not, it's a closure to a chapter that is then telling you to move on for good now.
    Good luck. xx

• Iv just text him. Im shaking with worry

• I feel like im torturing myself

• With your strong feelings, it could be a test of time... it will either be your closure or to know more.. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Did something happen that made you feel this way?

• No just a normal day but anxiety has flared up little today

• Delete his number. Block.

What Girls Said 5

• I get this all the time. Usually I just think fuck it and text him. And four months later I'm still struggling to get over him because he always responds..
    I spose you've got to weigh up what it will achieve and if you know you're not going to be any better off I would strongly resist. In the long run it will take time to get over an ex but the more contact, the longer it will take.

• Im worse when im ignored. I text him he ignored me. So text again saying can we talk. Got a horrible text back so I guess I won't be making the same mistake twice. Oh well time for me to move on xx

• Def time to move on. If he's not responding nicely you need to walk away.

• Yes I have deleted his number now. It feels good to be honest. Glad I text now coz I had been a mess. Now im fine strange but I guess its from the response I got

• dont text him im there and i can't get away from him i love him and i want him but i can't have him and seeing his texts isn't helping dont do it to yourself

• I have the same urges, I never play along with them.. Plus he is dating someone.. Wouldn't want to intrude.. Go with your gut feeling, who knows there may be a positive out come (:

• if you are single maybe because you feel alone.

• Aww sweetie, I've been there and i know the feeling. Do what will make your heart feel at ease. If you think texting him will make you feel better in a way, do it. Regardless if he's gonna reply or not.

• I want to but I don't want to be rejected either

• Just hi

• Well I really want to say hi I miss you I really want us back together :-(