Will I ever hear from him, again?

My ex cheated on me when I cronfronted him about it he dumps me.
I contacted him after few months for closure and I found out he blocked me from everywhere.
Its really hard for me to move on as we had 2 years of relationship. I just wanted closure from his side and it really breaks my heart to see that he moved on from me so soon.
Will I ever hear from him?

• Yes
  • No

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot here, dear, eventually down the line in time, with history you both shared, you most likely Will... Hear from him again.
    Right now, this has been a bittersweet break up and he is enjoying his flying free freedom from the Break up. He is taking his space, cutting all ties with no trace. However, there may be a point in time, where he is Missing the Kissing and just feels More Comfy with you.
    This is not to say he wants to be birds of a feather but a Friends with benefits factor instead. Be wary be leery of this should he ever come a knockin and what his motive in mind is.
    Even if you would be hooked at the hip tomorrow, you could never trust him... Remember this so be careful for what you wish for.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• His action have made it clear to you, I don't think he will contact you. If you want to keep trying then keep trying but I doubt it will yield any result whatsoever. Now the fact that moved on so fast could mean that he never actually loved you deeply.

• If you are all heart broken by him moving on then it is not closure you want. It hurts because you were hoping to get back.

• It's best if he doesn't ever contact you again; you both need to move on

• Just chalk it up as something that will not be discussed

• Why would you want to hear from him? Move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I know this story all too well :/ It's best to just forget about him believe me you'll be doing yourself a huge favor in the long run