My boyfriend just broke up with me a few days ago b/c he said I look too much like his sister and that weirds him out. Is there anything to help that?

He said its been an on going thing since we first met. It was always in the back of his mind. But he was always trying to move past it. Our personalities clicked like nobody's business. I thought that he might be the one. But now this random thing popped up out of nowhere about me looking like his sister. Is there anyway for someone to move past this? Or is this just something too weird for someone to be able to move on from?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone broke up with me because of that? Oh boy.. thank god because now i'd be able to move on.

Be lucky it's over now so you can move on to better adventures because who knows... this guy might break up with you because you might have too many split ends one day.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I dated someone that looked like my brother for ages. Because I liked him. I don't want to be harsh but if he was that into you it really wouldn't matter :(

• I broke up with a guy once when some people said we looked alike its creeped me out like anything...