Ex said we can't have sex because it'll fuck with my head and his head, what does this mean?

I thought guys don't mind fuck buddy relationships I didn't mind

23

Most Helpful Guy

• y'all will become to emotional it will just confuse things to be honest

What Guys Said 2

• Given the fact that he is your ex, emotions got involved at one point or another and thats why he does not want to mess around. It would be a good idea for you to simply leave it be.

• i wouldn't either, unless he might be trying to find a future wife? Other than that I have no clue!

What Girls Said 2

• He's scared of someone getting feelings again. My one ex and me were broken up and I suggested we stay FWB's... well that quickly changed when he started crying and begged me to come back after our first session. So yeah... I left him by the way. If he came back to me and asked me for sex I'd say the exact same thing your ex said to you.

• obviously because you guys dated already! he doesn't want anyone of you too getting feelings again. he probably never got over u and is afraid of what being fuckbuddies can do to him