How to start contact with an ex?

Ex's best friends have been contacting me, asking what im doing everynight, etc. shady behavior for weeks after our breakup. After hanging w/ my ex's boyfriend and drinking with him, he informed me that "your ex told me you were the one who ended things, she's a good girl and knows you're the kind of guy she needs, she'll be back to you, dont catch feelings for anyone this summer because when she comes back something'll happen." This was shocking to me because i thought she ended things, but i suppose it was somewhat mutual. So the next day i started texting my ex to catchup, talked for more than we have since we split, but its been about a day since she's responded. Should i just maintain contact every once in a while until she comes back after summer? Or should i just let it go, even though it is glaringly obvious we both want each other back?

it wasn't my ex's boyfriend, it was my ex's best friend's boyfriend.
Should've proofread my question, sorry!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I AM Jessica Esteves FROM UNITED KINGDOM... I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. my husband left me and my child for another Woman three years ago, ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and trauma because he was my first love and we have been together for years and couldn't imagine my life without him. I saw some testimonies about a great spell caster DR OKAYA and how he helps people around the world, that he can bring back lover within some few days, initially I laughed it off and said I am not interested but due to the love I have for my man I consulted the great spell caster and to my greatest surprise after two days my husband called me for the very first time after three years that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through, that he wants me back, we are going to spend our life together and promise never to leave me and my child again. I still can't believe my very eyes, because it's highly unbelievable, it's just too good to be true. All I can say is thank you DR OKAYA for bringing back my husband to me and my child and for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster please permit me to drop his mail here (OKAYASPELLHELP@OUTLOOK. COM OR you can call the great man on +2348078291904.

What Girls Said 1

• Text back and forth here and there. Nothing will happen in a positive way of you don't keep at least a little communication open.

What Guys Said 1

• huh... that's really weird man... how could her CURRENT boyfriend be so kewl n laid-back when he was sayin those words?

"your ex told me you were the one who ended things, she's a good girl and knows you're the kind of guy she needs, she'll be back to you, dont catch feelings for anyone this summer because when she comes back something'll happen."

either he knows beforehand he's just a rebound, or he just doesn't care bout her anyway.

oh and by the way, just 1 day isn't much... maybe she might was actually busy, or she was nervous respondin.

but i don't see y her current boyfriend should lie... :|