Is it true that ex bfs usually come back around?

I've heard this line from every single woman I know. Most of them had all their exes come back, flirting & asking to hangout. Is this common?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• only if they don't hold grudges gainst u i believe

• After breakups I've always been respectful, gave the guy space, and forgave them for hurting me. I dont bring up the past. Maybe that's why I've had better luck?

• SOMEONE'S excited! Lol

What Guys Said 2

• Lol I'd never go back to a girl once she dumps/breakup with me. Wouldn't even send her message on Facebook.

• No, not me.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't waste time on an ex. The idea is to get something better not fall back into old habits. Yes I have had an ex come back and say that I was the only one for him and no I avoided him like the plague. He got a new girlfriend a year later and and cheated on her. Glad I didn't take him back

• I am not going to lie to you but EVERY and I do mean EVERY guy I was ever involved with came back at one point or another. They usually come back when you are sooo over them. One guy found me on facebook to apologize to me and another ex called me to let me know how stupid he was to let me go.

• Secretly hoping mine does, sadly he went back to his ex.. I moved on but still part of me is like "i hope she dumps *evil chuckle *

• Yes!!! Trust me once a boy loses you he will start realizing what he had but it'll be too late. Let him regret it, you deserve better!

• Nope. Only in movies do they come back

• You've obviously had bad luck :p I already had one come back.