How to move on when the girl you love hooks up with someone else?

i feel in love with this girl who i really thought liked me, and she just hooked up with this guy and its driving me crazy. im not going to see her for the next 3 months because of summer vacation, how can i forget about her and move on. i really wanna change in a good way. the next time i see her i want her to say wow i made a mistake. i want her to regret choosing someone over me.

ps: the girl is in my group of friends so not seeing her is out of the picture
she knows i like her...

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn that guy is boning her, getting head, slapping dat booty right now while you still think about her just move on and stop self harming yourself and ignore her there's plenty of more women out there even more attractive than her. I speak from experience and the route your taking is not a good one unless you want to learn from it and do what im doing and warn other people and talk about bootay spanking

What Girls Said 3

• So wait you weren't a thing? If she's the kind to hook up with other guys do you really think that she is the one for you? I think maybe you should look for someone who wants to be with you instead of fantasizing about someone who is clearly looking for sex. But if you must, see how she feels about you and if she doesn't like you move on from it and pursue better girls

• Just tell her how you feel, and If that doesn't workout then move on cuz then you have your answer and you can move on to someone else

• stop thinking about her.

What Guys Said 4

• Time will do you good and just distract yourself by whatever means necessarily to forget about her and that could be hanging out with your friends more often, joining a gym and meet new people, clubbing, and so fort

• Well, she never liked you in the first place. So not much to get over, just sounds like jealousy and crushed hopes, which will fade quickly.

As for changing. There's not much to make her "regret" since she was single, there really is nothing to regret.

But just act like you don't give a fuck. Act like you don't even like her anymore.

• Yes, stop thinking about her, pretend as if she doesn't exist anymore.

• develop a routine, wake up, eat, then workout (i mean for real, like running, not just weight lifting) get a hobby, find other who share this hobby, you will meet new people, new girls. talk about something critical and deep, maybe you will see that that first girl wasn't all that and there are better girls out there, and its her loss not getting with you. next three months you will see a change in yourself, for the better, and not just because you want that other girl to be jealous.