Should I contact my ex boyfriend?

My ex-boyfriend and I were together for 4 months when he broke up with me in December without any specific reason. As I was about to move on and forget him, I met him three weeks ago where we started a good conversation. From that day the only thing I have thought about was him. When we had the conversation he seemed really calm, but when I first got eye-contact with him my heart was beating really fast even though I was trying to hold my facade and seem calm too. I can feel that my feelings for him are coming back. Do you think I should contact him? If so, how do I start the message I want to contact him with? How would you (guys) react if your ex contacted you? Feel free to tell your story if you have texted your ex or have received a text from an ex. What do you think I should do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to tell the full story for us to comment. Who left who? Why? How was the relationship? Do you think getting back together is worth whatever issue made you break up?

• He broke up with me. I thought our relationship was going pretty well. We did not argue or anything and it was clear that we also cared for each other and loved each other. When I asked him what the reason of the break-up was he told me that he was not ready for a relationship.

• Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it :-) and yes you are probably right.

• Mention not :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Think of a happy moment in your past realtionship with him or maybe a funny movie you guys watched and text something thatnall remind him of a good moment you guys had say u seen something that remind you of a funny moment you guys shared tell him about him get him thinking about a great moment you had an it will make him think how great of times you Guys shared if he wants to start things again he will show you with his actions and replys