My ex kissed me and we spent the night together and he said he's seeing someone?

So we have been broken up for 3 years and it was a pretty tough break up. We have seen each other out at shows or games and sometimes say hi and that's pretty much it. Well we hung out at a concert we both attended at the end of May. We messaged back and forth for a couple of days after that, then he tells me too much time has past and he's moved on from me. This whole time though, he has said he's single and not seeing anyone. Then I messaged him this past weekend as I was drinking :/ .. He messaged me back for us to meet up. So I end up going to his house not knowing what to expect. I asked him if this was just a booty call or what's going on. He says "it not that, it's just seeing you the other night, I just, i don't know" and I asked well try to explain what you are feeling. He said "it's too difficult to explain". I then tell him, this is all on him. He ended it! He then says "it just has to be this way".. So I wasn't sure what's going on with him. We then talk and laugh for awhile. He then comes closer to me and kinda slowly leans in to hold me. He held me for what seems like forever. I just sighed in his arms because he knows I will always care for him but he's the one that won't make that commitment. So we talk some more and he gets even closer and kisses me. He kissed me so slowly and softly. Like no kiss I've ever had before. He's the only one that has ever kissed me like this 😢 ... We pretty make make out for a couple of hours. We didn't have sex though. I didn't allow him to go that far. He held me so tight, like he never wanted to let me go... So the next morning, he seems distant although we still talked and joked around. Once I left though, he hasn't contacted me. So I sent him a few messages to see what's going on. What's up with what happened. Finally today he sends me a message that he hasn't been honest with me and that he's seeing someone and we shouldn't talk or see each other. When we were together, we were so deeply in love. I don't know wha

31

Most Helpful Girl

• either he just wanted to make sure he is over you, or he wanted to be sincerely mean and drop you in order to boost his ego. similar thing happened to me, unbelievable what some people go through in order to just hurt someone else... sorry for you, but you deserve better... he's a cheater...

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• So he's a cheater as well...

• You guys broke up for a reason. Leave him in the past where he belongs.