Why does my ex flirt with me even though she has a boyfriend?

OK me and my ex broke up like two years ago but we have been talking on and off and hanging out every now and than now she has a boyfriend but is always flirting with me and she told me how she hears so many songs that remind me of her is she just playing games or messing with me or should I say something because I love her so much till and want her back thanks ladies

10

What Girls Said 1

• It might not be that she is flirting. I know this sounds a little odd, but it is quite possible. I have a very flirty personality, and many people have asked me if I like the person I'm talking to. It could just be the person she is, even if she wasn't that way when you were with her. If something is meant to happen, it will. Don't pressure her, and don't make hints that you want her unless she absolutely wants you too.

• She is def flirting I know her very well I just don't know what to do because I love her with all my heart still and I want her back I won't be like oh I love you please come back nothing like that but I want to just tell her I miss her and I love hanging out with her and that I just needed to tell her that I still have feelings for her but I don't want to interfere with her new boyfriend but its something I just have to get off my chest kinda thing

What Guys Said 0