What does it mean when an ex doesn't text back?

Say they text you but when you reply they don't text back, but they call you instead a few minutes later.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, they are your ex. Even if you're still friends, you're probably not likely to be at the top of the list in the communications realm.

I don't think there's any special significance to not texting back, though. Some people are more comfortable talking than texting, or they could be driving, or any number of other reasons. I wouldn't attach too much significance to it. Have you ever asked them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am assuming that they would rather hear your sweet voice than to Continue pushing a pointless button of 'Text' that doesn't Talk.
    Good luck. xx