I miss him but I don't want to get back together with him?

He was the one who ended it because who knows why he never really explained. Been 3 months since the breakup and 10 days without contact - I decided to cut him of because he was being rude to me and I don't want to be friends. I know I definetely don't want to be with him because he's not the person I thought he was, but I do miss him romantically. Does that makes any sense?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. It can be hard to get over someone, especially without closure. It's often the comfort of a relationship/the good memories that you miss. It took me six months to get over one of my exes, and it was probably because we stayed in contact the whole time. Cutting him off is a good move, especially if he's started being nasty towards you. Your best bet now is to take some time out and focus on yourself - do things that you enjoy, go out with friends (especially people you haven't seen in awhile, that's always good!). You can even try going on some casual dates just to get your mind off him and so you can have some fun just getting to flirt with/know/spend time with new people. It sounds like you're being really honest with yourself though, which is good - you know that you miss him (which is normal), but you also know that he's not the kind of person you want to be with. Keep holding on to that, give it time and you'll be okay eventually. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yep. Sure does. You miss what you had, but you did the right thing. The feelings will fade in time.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, sweetie, and it's Normal as well.
    You may be Missing the Kissing but as far as maybe Not caring for him as a boyfriend or even a Person... You don't want any part of him or That.
    Good luck. xx

• yes.. it mikes sense.. try to b busy with other stuff.. and you will not miss him when someone else takes his place... :)

• It's normal to miss someone after a relationship ends, and even though it's been over for 3 months, this period without contact is where you should really start counting how long it's really been without him. 10 days is a very short amount of time, but eventually you'll feel better.

• Sure. Time to replace him with better memories.