He left me for her and now taking her on vacation a week later. Will they last?

I found him cheating of course I'm hurt but I didn't stay we had a Vegas trip planned together now to find out she's going with him. He doesn't show any remorse to what he did to me. Girl knew about me the whole time she even texts me saying stuff like "I was with him last night" her friends are constantly talking about me on social media or about me to people that he left me for her and stuff like that. She's with him now why not leave me alone? She postes pictures with him and he seems so careless. I still haven't even gotten an apology from him. He's too busy with her. I wish he came back to me just so I could reject him hurt him a little but honestly nothing seems to affect him. Not only am I having trouble moving on I'm emotionally hurt but I'm stuck I don't know what to do anymore so stuff like that doesn't hurt me. How do I get rid of her? I just want to find peace and move on from everything. Is he just really in love with her? He talked so much bad stuff about her only wanting to out but he went with her and with her now.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• We all can agree he is an ass. I know it doesn't feel like it now but you and your child are better off without him playing mind games. Right now you need to do what's best for your child. If you don't have a child support/ visitation agreement in place see a lawyer today. Call social services if you can't afford a lawyer, they can point you in the right direction to get free legal help.
    Too many jerks like that make babies then spend years popping in and out of the mothers life making her think he's going to stay, just to avoid paying child support.

What Guys Said 2

• Getting over him is a matter of realizing that you have lost nothing. You never actually had what you thought. He could not be less useful to you if he were made of paper-mâché.

As far as revenge, honey, just sit back and wait. People like that are a punishment to themselves. He is in for a whole life of pain because he will keep making decisions with his penis and the rest of him will pay the price.

Go out and live your life and never give him another moment of your valuable time.

• who knows but honestly who cares if it lasts. the tie between you and him is severed.

What Girls Said 4

• How long were you and him together? Did you find out he was cheating when you were still in a relationship with him and that's when she would text you "I was with him last night", etc? How long after you found out did you break up with him? How old are you all?

• We have been on and off for years but this time around a couple of months. Well the night I figured he was with her I confronted him he said it wasn't true (of course) I called her to ask after that she texted me saying I was with him last night. She's out telling everyone he left me for her it's even harder we have a 3 year old son. I broke it off that same morning. We are 22.

• How do you have her phone number? I had my first child when I was 19, it's not easy being a young mother, let alone having to deal with all of this.

First of all, this woman sounds like a totally horrible person. What a small, immature human being to feel the need to be going on social media the way she is, her and her friends should be ashamed of themselves. Honestly, I think she is being so nasty like that because she feels threatened by you. You have a connection with this man she does not (your child) and she is trying to belittle you to make herself feel more powerful (this is how bullys operate) and to get the exact effect she is getting in regards to your reaction, feelings about it, etc. My advice to that - cut off, block, whatever her and her little minions from ALL social media. Who cares what they say or think, not worth your time of day. You have bigger responsibilities in life to worry about, right? (contd next post)

• This is going to hurt for a long time, but honestly, you need to realize (and keep telling yourself over and over) you are done with him, this relationship is over. Focus on making sure your son is healthy & okay, & this includes getting child support and visitation set through the courts. Once you do those things, you will be gaining back some of the power that he stole from you, and I believe this will help a lot. Sincerely, I wouldn't worry about an apology from a person who doesn't feel sorry, which I do not believe he does. And as far as she goes, take screen shots of this mess they're saying on social media, keep in a file and if it continues, tell HIM (not her - do not communicate directly with her from this point forward) that you will take legal action if necessary for defamation/harrassment. I really do wish you the best, I'm sorry this has happened to you. You have to lift up your chin, realize the people you are dealing with act more childish than your 3 year old. Take Care

• Nope. Cheaters are cheaters because they lack concern, maturity and a sense of responsibility. He has not changed He will be cheating on her soon.

• ew he is horrible. forget him. block him her and all their friends from all your social media so you dont drive yourself crazy.

• and i agree with the comment below. she is threatened by you because of your child with him. the best revenge is getting in the best shape, being happy moving on and acting like you dont care about this asshole!!

• if he cheated on you whats stopping him from cheating on her? in a little while he will cheat on her