It's a serious problem , I am getting marry for revenge not for love?

i couldn't find a better way to revenge from my ex girlfriend who keep on and off with me million times the only way is im getting marry to one girl loves me more than her self , i really feel comfortable with her the way she love me right and make me feel like the only one instead of my ex girlfriend who make me fedl like im not enough and im always wrong and stupid and useless, while i am not. so now my dear ex wuen u come back u will find new one replaced you maybe im not loving her yes but with time im sure i will and she know im hurt and she respect it thanks for her kindness and her big brain. and now my ex when she back she will find me gone , maybe im selfish now but at least im not dirty cheating.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I find this a lame duck excuse for not only getting 'Revenge' here, dear, but in the end, it will end up a War of the Roses and go down a bad boy beaten path Because... I'm not loving her...
    You are going feet first into murky waters. This will Not work out. You still love the Other, you will end up hurting this newbie and Finally the finale, my Friend... Lose out altogether when everything goes south.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 4

• Marriage should always be for love. While your new girlfriend loves you it isn't fair to her to put her through that. Everyone deserves love. Everyone deserves to be treated properly. And by doing this you could be keeping her from finding the person who is truly meant for her.

• So what if you never fall in love with your girl? Then what? Don't waste your time Sir. Get married when the both of you are in love.

• in my opinion its the best way to cut her from the way back to me but you are right also.

• Agree.. Get married when you two are in love.
      Her seeing you seriously involved with someone else is revenge enough
      No need to sign your life away on a split second decision

• BAD BAD BAD IDEA. YOU ARE WRECKING YOUR LIFE. MARRY SOMEONE YOU LOVE

• Sounds like a very childish attitude. NOT a reason to marry. You need to grow up.

What Guys Said 2

• Forget about your ex and start taking your future wife seriously. She sounds like she is far superior to the girl who left you.

• It's okay and I hope you'll be happy with your future wife