I'm I a bad person for wanting to keave my girlfriend for this reason?

I want to leave her because I literally feel nothing towards anything like an emotional flatline. And I find showing any sort of emotion intimidating on top of that I want to be alone and she's pretty damn annoying. I hate everything she says and does.

Am I a wrong person for this?

It's been 3 years of me suffering (not her fault)

Just to be clear... I'm not a assh**e around her or anything.

Am I a bad person for this?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not a bad reason at all, what's the point in being in a relationship when you have no emotional connection? If she's actually annoying you instead of you feeling happy in her presence then that's all the more reason to end things.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't say a 'Bad person' here, but a softie with a soft touch who was her Enabler for allowing Yourself... Suffering in silence.
    Time to take the bull by the horns and end the madness. No more pussyfooting around anymore here, dear. Tell her ASAP with being an Honest John, that you are Not ready nor raring to be in a Real Relationship right now and you want Out.
    This may not be the whole truth, but it will put a Sweeter topping on the cake so you don't end up being a Bad bob cat who tore her apart at the heart.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm if you feel no emotional connection then that's the exact reason you should end it

• same here and no you aren't wrong

• The relationship has run it's course. Nothing wrong with moving on.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes it just doesn't work out. It's probably best to end it now before it goes any further. Be honest with her, though. Don't try to lie your way out of it. Make yourself clear and firm.

• Dude, if you have no feelings, break up, it's better than to stay together.

• I have seen or heard people break up for less