The ultimate revenge?

Can you suggest what the ultimate revenge would be for a cheating, manipulating, controlling, abusive, threatening ex could be? I've lost so many people due to his behaviour, I've also had to get rid of ALL my social network accounts because of something he had done, which I also nearly lost my job for. I've pretty much lost everything I ever had and he's making out like i'm the bad guy in it all! telling everyone that i was controlling, manipulative, abusive etc, and if I'm going to go out, leave it all behind, I want to do something that'll make him pay for ruining the last 4 years of my fucking life... But I'm really not the kind to do revenge so I have no idea where to start!

Please don't judge me, please help!

Thank you.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not judging you, but are you sure that's really what you want to do? Wouldn't you just be proving his point, especially if it could be tied back to you? Hard to defend against that.

Nevertheless, I'm not above a good revenge, and I've done my share in my day. If he has a car that you have some access to, water in the gas tank won't wreck the engine, but it'll complicate his life with quite a few unexplained stalls and some fuel treatments. You could take to the next level, like I did once, and just take the whole gas tank. I wouldn't recommend that, though - it could be considered felony theft.

A more benign revenge (and one that won't get you arrested) would be to show him how happy you are without him. Be seen having a lot of fun with friends, flirting, and just in general having a good time. Trust me, word will get back to him.

Whatever course you end up taking, please do be careful. Revenge is justified sometimes, but I'd hate to see you get in trouble over it.

What Guys Said 6

• I can understand and I am sorry it has happened to you but I wouldn't suggest you to take revenge but you are not wrong in wanting revenge either, I really don't know what to say. I hope you are okay

• revenge, get hot, start fucking someone hotter than him.

• Post his phone number on a bunch of dating sites and sites where virgins hangout and have the profile as a beautiful girl telling them to send dick picks

• Why do you have to do revenge at all. Just move on

• Moving forward with Successfull living, happiness, serenity is the best revenge.
    The ex's hate seeing you at your best post "their time with you".

• What about some stiletto heel marks on his chest and cheek

What Girls Said 1

• Tell everyone he is bad in bed and fuck someone close to him real close