I got in trouble.. I was skipping school. Ad got my phone taken away.!

And I ain't aloud too see my boyfriend . Until I don't know when.! I been crying off and on all day and it feels like I lost a piece of me.

My best friend. And when I been thinking I been getting paranoid. Thinking

His going too cheat on me. Or some hong! ? I don't know what to do. I just miss my bf!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok. First off don't cry. Second I'm not trying to sound like a B**** but you shouldnt be skipping class.. And if your boyfriend really likes you he won't cheat on you. You should be able to trust him. This is a good test to see how much he cares for you and how much he respects you and your relationship. So just deal with it. Don't cry. And whatever happens then don't get upset. Be glad. But stay positive. don't think negative thoughts. Ok. If you need to talk I'm here. Hope I could help.

What Guys Said 1

• if he cheats on you, he doesn't care about you.

and I remember a time when only wealthy business men or women

had cell phones. so your not going to die or anything.

now I been seeing 11 year olds with cell phones

What Girls Said 1

• as I always say. if he cheated he didn't care about you with all his heart. So trust him and if he does them ditch him. but if she really loves you he will wait till you can see each other again!