How to impress a girl while chatting on the net ?

I'm 21 but still single :(

Many of my friends have made their gf's by chatting on the net..

I also wanna do the same,so people please...please...please...help me @<

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I am one of those girls who has had a serious relationship based pretty heavily on online interaction. (Basically my ex and I went to school together and met just before long winter break. So for like a month we talked just about everyday online and got to know each other really well.) While we aren't still together I really value the experiences and relationship that I had with him and now we are just friends because eventually we realized that we were too different. Anyway, that is not the point.

The point is I think that chatting online can help a relationship to grow in some circumstances. However, I think that you also need the part where you see each other every once in a while. (Also, to be honest while I think it is possible to meet someone online that is really nice and has the qualities that you are looking for I also think it is important to find someone and talk to them in person first. I think this way because you never know who you're really talking to online unless you actually know them and let's be honest there are some seriously messed up people out there. You don't want to accidentally invite some totally psycho into your life on accident because you think that he or she is someone else.)

Anyway, if you really would like to help reinforce a relationship online. Here are my ideas. Be yourself. It is easy to get carried away trying to impress someone, but it is even easier to lye to someone when you can't see or hear them. You don't want to get into a relationship and realize that you really aren't the same people as online. Get to know her slowly just like you would if you were talking to her face to face. Talk about both of your interests and slowly move on to conversations that are about things that are actually important to you. Also, since your not physically there but you still want to interact with her you could do things that require interaction. For instance, my ex taught me something over the internet. I thought it was really sweet and it showed me that he was a really great communicator (which is important to me when I'm in a relationship.)

Hope this helps! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't you ust go out and meet people the normal way...

Atleast you would be able to know if it really is who they say they are, and not some 50 year old who is pretentding to be a chick...

• Well I'm with my boyfriend because of the internet, and Facebook. But we already knew each other for like 6 years. It was more reconnecting. But he basically just started talking, got my number and kept up the talking then we hung out. It was pretty basic, but it worked. that could all change if you're talking about girls you've never met before?

• Never find love on the internet, its the stupidest way to find love. You should just go out ,have fun ,meet new people. When you meet new people you can also get connections to other people.

What Guys Said 1

• The only people who use the inernet this way are peterfiles and losers who have poor social skill, sorry to be so harsh, but I'm sick of all the sugar coated answers on this site. Go out and meet people its not that scary. Just don't take rejection personally because everyone gets rejected.