How can you cure a broken heart?

After being cheated multiple times. Took a great courage to confess to a guy after you finally fall in love in someone again. Rejected. And I am feeling very lonely n heartbroken. A part of me just left. I can't find the way to cure. Time doesn't do anything either. Self esteem level so low I can't barely look at guys anymore. I am so sad, so sad.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice would be something you should take to heart.
    I suggest that you not care or give a fuck, I don't mean to sound direct or Ignorant but I haven't been through Rejection but I kinda know the Cheating and Deceive. Play hard to get and When in a Relationship... NEVER EVER EVER! DO EVERTHING!!! For him or her, It boost their Ego 10 fold. For Rejection it doesn't really matter people don't give a fuck and they don't remember that shit unless they brag about it but yeah I guess they'll spend 5 minutes of their life saying that they said no to you, It isn't long... People don't care.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, time does heal wound however the wounds will never dissappear, it will fade and fade with time but the scar will still remain. Hence I don't think there is any way to cure a broken heart, but believe me the wounds will heal but the pain will never dissappear, I am sorry the pain will be felt by you throughout. One way is there but that way is not the best way to go about it.

I hope you will be okay.

• Hey, keep your chin up! Don't care so much about rejection, cause there are many other guys out there for you who will like you for who you are. It'll take time to heal your broken heart, but if you really need to, talk to someone about it. It'll make thing easier. hugs :)

• Do jumping jacks

• Well I've been through the same thing... didn't got rejected but was not happy with myself, but it is a temporary thing... take a break from guys for a couple of months and start anew.

• Cement helps.

What Girls Said 3

• Although you Think 'Time doesn't do anything either,' In Time... It does heal all war wounds, however, may leave a scar.
    A 'Scar' in which this Now has made you leery, wary but wise. You know what to look for, what to watch for, and with one day finding the Right One, you will know What to look for And... What Not.
    All of your bad experiences have taught you a Little, although hard lesson, tis true. But for now, until you are ready someday, focus on you and don't wear your heart so quick on your sleeve.
    Focus on you now... You are what counts.
    Good luck. xx

• It's easy to throw the cliches out there like "time will heal" or "the right one is out there" in moments like these. It sounds like you really need something to build yourself up though. A new hobby or creative outlet. I know that sounds like a cliche as well but they are called cliches because they tend to work for many people. It will be hard at first. You won't want to do it. You'll feel working on yourself isn't worth it because you don't feel worth it... But if you keep pushing it starts to slowly get better. You build something you didn't think possible. And you fall in love.. With yourself. And it's a wonderful feeling. Please hang in there. I hope things get better

• I just went through the same thing. A guy I had really strong feelings for a guy that I was only hooking up with. He told me yesterday that he didn't want to hook up anymore because he was now dating someone. I told him that I had the feelings for him today, and he basically confirmed that he did not feel the same way...

I'm really sad and torn up too right now, but I still have hope for the future. You haven't found the right guy yet, and you are still young and it tends to take a lot of time. Work on building yourself up before loving someone else. Take things slower next time.