What is the best way to get her back?

First off please don't say move on or its not going to work. I am still madly in love with my girlfriend who broke up with me about four months ago. In that time she got a new boyfriend. He is a total tool, and a mutual friend said she thinks its a rebound thing after talking with her about it. Me and her text and snapchat everyday. How do i get her back? How should i act? And again please don't say it's not going to work or move on.

68

Most Helpful Girl

• if your so confident in thinking that your able to get her back then I say yes! do whatever it takes to get her back if your absolutely sure that she's the one for you. I guess dont try to impress her with all the glitz and charms, do something special like maybe the first time you met? re-create and favourite memory of yous two or even just start from the beginning from when you guys first met. you want her feel that spark that she once felt when you guys were together. and this mutual friend is right and her new boyfriend is just a rebound then you go for gold man!

What Girls Said 5

• if she broke up with you... maybe whatever the reason is, you should just fix that problem.
    either that, or give her some space and let her miss you. if you talk every day she's not going to miss you.

• If she is still with this other guy it probably isn't a good idea to make a move. I'm not saying give up on her i just think it would best to wait until she is single otherwise it could get messy. I think you have just got to be friendly and hang out and play the waiting game. Once her and this other guy are over then make your feelings known.

• be smart and do not act on it
    she and new boyfriend do not seem compatible
    so wait

• Act yourself just ask some general questions like how are you going with your boyfriend and act concerned and then she will like it when you act concerned and then she will notice that you care for her and always try and act more concerned and care for her more then her boyfriend and always be open to talk about stuff together if she has a problem. Once she notices you care it's most likely she will choose you over boyfriend because you are better

• I would say wait her out. The fact you guys tall daily looks like she still has feelings for you

What Guys Said 8

• Fix your shit... you two brokeup for some reason... fix that shit. All alone because she is willing to that tool she will not want you to talk about it. It is was her fault, fine then go to the next step.
    Work on your self, hit the gym... get some buffs and eat a lot.. (This will arouse her feelings) be a total new person and go out with some other girls... like maybe ask out a close friend or some girl that will make her jealous. Show public attraction shit and then just try to show that your doing it for her... and then wait for it and she might come back to you. 50/50 buddy or else do a sick confess and try to get her attention. GO kick that fucking tools ass and burn the fucking neighborhood down... BURN MF. BURN.. ah ahahaha...😈😈😈😈😈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Well if she has already got her another boyfriend, then all you can do at the moment is wait for them to break up ( if it happens) and then you have a chance.

• "And again please don't say it's not going to work or move on."

It's not going to work, move on. Accept it. She left you for another dude. Tool as he might be, she picked him over you. She might come back with her tail between her legs but that's up to her, not you.

People say to move on because otherwise you're going to waste your time in denial like you are now.

• then i believe it'd b better 2 wait for this guy 2 make some false move... i believe it'll happen sooner or l8r, snce he's a rebound and a "tool" as u said... then u'll have yer chance i believe.

• In about 6-8 months to a year. You'll realize how much of a bitch you're being right now

I say this because I've been there.

• It's not going to work.

• You and your ex text/snapchat or you and your mutual friend text/snapchat every day?

• Ex sorry about that

• Thanks for clarifying :) Why did she leave you?

• I think things were getting to real for her. I was very into the relationship and am about to go to college (however its only 20 miles away)

• **raises eyebrows**

One simply does not get back a girl who is dating another man without taking time to improve himself.

"First off please don't say move on or its not going to work"
    Too bad. Move on.