What does it mean if your ex completely deleted her Social media and you just can't reach out to her anywhere?

Would you be concern. What is the first impression? Would you say she's hurt?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care even a second, cause I would do the same thing. We broke up, what's the point of having you on social media?
    I deleted my last girlfriend from FB and snapchat 2 days after breaking up. A day later she texted me why I deleted her from FB, and I told her there was no point on keeping her as a friend, but she insisted so I added her again, but I stopped following her so it's like she doesn't exist and at least she doesn't complain.

What Guys Said 4

• She doesn't want u 2 find her or b founs by anybody esse then, my guess would b

• It means they are trying to get over it.

No-contact with an ex is a very effective way of getting over them, and it's best for both of you this way.

• If we're talking about an ex, I haven't experienced it yet, but I wouldn't think much of it. People quit Facebook every day.

• If she is my ex I wouldn't even realise, never mind care about it.

• Exactly. What's the immediate need to have to need to "reach out to them" if they're exes now, unless you have to notify them of an STD you had recently been diagnosed with? Otherwise, a disappearing ex means nothing. They're an ex. Exes are exes for a reason.

What Girls Said 4

• Just do it girl! :)

• Fresh start. Looking forward. Does not want to be reminded of the past or the drama that comes with it.

If it's an ex, no longer your concern.

• She's really hurt. She doesn't want you to be a part of her life ever again.

• she probably needs space and time to reflect on your relationship and perhaps move on. its a defense mechanism, dont take it personally. its her way of healing without the constant reminders of you. stay strong xx