One whole year of dating me and he blocks me on everything! Whats up with that? I just got a notification like seriously?

We dated for over a year and we have gone through a lot and out of no where he said it was too much and I am petty, which makes no sense because everything was his choice and his opinions only.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation, I've read that guys will break up with a girl and be completely happy with their decision, they'll block the girl so there's no chance of them being reminded of them, and then after a while they start to regret it and miss them. I've read it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for the guy to feel regret for leaving the girl. Especially if you guys had a good relationship. You just have to pretend like you don't care, guys want what they can't have.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys will be guys. I don't condone what he did. It's tough to face your demons. I do wish you the best, though. I think you'll be fine.

• People change, they get bored, they get annoyed or angry for no reason. Just move on.

What Girls Said 2

• That's his problem!

• he's a jerk